PA Secretary of Community and Economic Development to join city mayor and other officials
Senator Tom Killion (R-Chester & Delaware) will lead a walking tour of local, county and state officials highlighting recent strides that have been made to develop the Delaware River waterfront in the city of Chester.
Senator Killion’s leadership and collaboration with key stakeholders and state agencies like the Department of Community and Economic Development (DCED) to establish public-private partnerships promoting economic development and job growth. With partial funding from DCED secured by Senator Killion, a master plan for the waterfront district is being drafted by internationally renowned consultants Econsult Solutions with a community focused approach.
- Senator Tom Killion
- Secretary Dennis M. Davin of the PA Department of Community and Economic Development (DCED)
- Chester Mayor Thaddeus Kirkland
- Representative Brian Kirkland
- Tim McDermott, Philadelphia Union Chief Business Officer
- Executive Board Members of the Riverfront Alliance of Delaware County
- Patrick Killian, Director of the Delaware County Commerce Center
The Wharf at Rivertown
2501 Seaport Drive, Chester, PA 19013
Philadelphia Union Offices
1:00pm to 3:30pm – Tuesday, December 3, 2019
Opening remarks by Senator Killion and Sec. Davin at 1:00pm
Tour commences at 1:30pm with visits to:
Participants and sites to be visted.